Monday, December 8, 2008

One Week

I've been lazy. It's been a week since my race and I have done nothing outside of ride my bike around town. No running, no spin class. I was sore for a couple of days but I have no excuse now to not be out there keepin on keepin on. I helped pass out water at a 5k this morning. All I could think the entire time was "why am I not out there running." I'm not someone who sits on the sidelines. I don't want to watch life run by me wondering what it would be like to participate. Just because I did one tri doesn't mean I'm finished. I don't get to slow down. I need to keep moving.

The rest has been good, and welcomed, but I need to get out there and keep going. I have a half marathon to run in February. I've got to pick up the slack if I'm going to get through that.

Tomorrow I do 6 miles. Time to get back on the wagon.

No comments: